Second Annual STV Trivia Night
Rules and Instruction
• Put your table number on the top of each answer sheet.
• In the case of a tie, place an estimate of your team’s final score in the upper right hand corner of your Round #1 answer sheet. The team coming closest to their estimated score, without going over, will win. Total number of points possible is 60.
• There are 6 rounds. Each question will be read twice, followed by a 30 second period in which teams come up with an answer and write it in the appropriate space on the answer sheet that is provided. Each team should designate a captain to record its answers.
• Unless a question specifically asks for more than one answer, the judges will only accept ONE answer per question. Please write clearly so the judges can read your handwriting. Ineligible answers will be marked wrong.
• Spelling does not have to be perfect, but should be close.
• After the 10th question in each category is read; teams will have 2 minutes to turn in their competed answer sheets to the appropriate judge at the judges’ table. Each table’s score will be posted after each round.
• There will be a 20-minute break after the 4th round.
• The use of cell phones, Internet devices, dictionaries, or any reference materials to research answers are not allowed. On the first offense, your team will be docked 10 points. On the second offense, the item will be confiscated and the whole table must write 100x “I will not cheat”. You may pick up the confiscated item Monday morning in Mr. LaRoche’s office.
• No consulting with or listening to other tables.
Auction & Raffle Items
To be added soon
The following have graciously agreed to sponsor a table
To be added soon
Agenda of Fun
(Last Person Standing Wins $50.00)
15 Minute Break
Close of Class Projects/Auction
(Heads/Tails Wins $50.00)
Announcement of 50/50 Raffle Winner
iPad Winner Announced
Close of Auctions
Winning Team Announced
Auction Winners Notified