Add this calendar to your personal Google Calender.
- Copy this URL link entirely: https://app.espace.cool/public/iCalEventsv2?orgId=12927&exportOption=All%20Events&categoryId=22734&locationId=&areas=&publiclocationId=&userId=53318&doNotIncludeCanceledEvents=true&t=1.ics
- Go to your Google Calendar, and click the arrow on “Other Calendars”, then “Add by URL”
- Paste the URL into the box, and choose if you want to make it publicly accessible.
- Click “Add Calendar” button.
- Calendar will then show up in Google.
- The calendar will update periodically through the day with any new events added in eSPACE. IMPORTANT NOTE: We sync with Google. It is real time based on when Google does their syncing. The sync is 100% reliant on when Google syncs.